Having big questions on your mind is important.
Here are my AGI questions:
- How can a computer represent a concept from “multiple points of view“?
- How could a computer represent compositionality?
- How could a computer represent casualty?
- How could a computer have a grounded/embodied representation?
- How could a computer represent concepts?
- What is the core algorithm of human intelligence?
- How could a computer represent emotions?
- How could grid cells be used in a computer?
- how can a computer program represent multiple changing abstract goals (not current reinforcement learning) ?
- Are there really grid-cell like features in the neocortex and throughout the brain?
- What are grid cells doing and can they be used as the basis for generalization?
- how could a model be represented in the mind?
- are there abstract structure primitives?